Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Beer & Wine Articles Needed

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I’m looking to expand the features of this site and I need you (the reader’s) help. I would like to include wine or beer recipes along with tips and how-to’s that are reader generated. Yes, you the reader can have your own recipes, etc. highlighted on this blog.

Initially, I would like to have the last post of the month filled with reader submitted articles. If I get enough material, I may even expand the weekly postings to 3 times a week.

This is strictly a non-paying adventure. You will get the benefit of having your name in lights as being the author of the article, recipe etc.

So, if you have a favorite recipe, a new way to filter, or different fermenting technique please send it in. You can submit it to benevert1@gmail.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP