Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

2008 Goals For This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

With the end of the year just around the corner, I want to share with you the goals that I have for this blog. My overall goal is to make 2008 a more informative year on making wine and beer. Also, I want to explore using more video on the site even though it doesn't show up well in RSS feeds. I will continue to post every Tuesday and Thursday as I have for the past 18 months along with a twice a month Friday post. The goals for 2008 are:

A series on different beer styles along with recipes

A series on different wine styles

More basic tips on making wine and beer

Improved navigation to find tips

Increase in video use for posts

Friday post for news articles, opinions and rants

Tweaking the blog design

These are the goals for 2008. I'm excited about trying to achieve them for this blog. Enjoy the holidays and I'll see you right after the new year.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Mike said...

Those are good goals. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog throughout 2008. That reminds me that I should think about mine as well.

Shawn said...

Ben,

Those seem like solid goals for 2008. I've always considered maybe doing some homebrewing so it seems like adding your blog to my RSS reader and getting caught up in what you do might help me get that started!

If you want to check out my goals for 2008, you can do so here:

http://shawnw.org/my-blogging-goals-for-2008/

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP