Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Blog Direction

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hey, I finally decided on a direction and format that I want this blog to follow. I've decided that I want to enjoy life a little more, actually, make more time for making beer and wine. There will be posts Monday through Friday. Weekends I'm off, to either make the beer or wine or consume large quantities.



The schedule for articles during the week:



Monday Beer Recipe

Tuesday Wine Recipe

Wednesday Wine Technique

Thursday Beer Technique

Friday Rants, Opinions, Reviews




I do want to make a few cosmetic changes to the appearance of the blog along with moving the feed links to the top. Still experimenting with different ads and how they work. So far, only adsense and adgenta have been the most productive.

Well that's enough for today, see you Monday.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gay...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP