Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Winemaking Chemicals for Natural Toothpaste

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Recently, I was in our local health food store and purchased some natural toothpaste.  When I got home, I began to read the ingredients and found that some of my wine making chemicals were part of this all natural toothpaste.  Bentonite and calcium carbonate are the two major ingredients that are used.  So, I got experimenting (small batch) and came up with this recipe using home wine making chemicals.
 
1/2 teaspoon bentonite
 
1 1/2 teaspoons calcium carbonate
 
4 eye dropper drops of flavoring ( I used Lorann flavorings)
 
1/2 teaspoon glycerin
 
4 teaspoons water
 
This made a really small batch, good for about 3 brushings, so if you want a week's worth, double the recipe.

Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP