Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Advertising - A Reprint

Friday, March 24, 2006

I have decided after looking at a gazillion blogs, that I am going to take off most of my advertising and put some of the items into a "store" format. The primary reason I started into blogging was to provide information on making homemade wine and beer and the secondary reason was to make a little money. The money thing seems to have taken over most of the sidebars and I want to fix that.

So, over the next couple of weeks, you might see posts like the one below. These posts will end up as part of "store." I'll most likely have a weekly post featuring some of the "store" items and I'm going to work on cleaning up the sidebars.

Bear with me, I'll continue to post items about making wine and beer while trying to redesign the blog. I'm hoping that it will work out for the better.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP