Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Beer and Wine Survey

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's been almost a year since I started this blog and I would like to get an idea of what you, the reader is looking for.  The survey listed below will give me some idea of what you want.  Being to cheap to buy survey software, (it all goes into making wine and beer), you will have to copy the survey and e-mail me your responses.  Or, you can post your responses in the comment section at the end of this article,
 
Thanks.
 
Survey
 
Do you make?
 
A:  Wine
B:  Beer
C:  Both
 
Do you want more?
 
A:  Wine articles
B:  Beer articles
C:  Everything is just fine
 
Do you want more?
 
A:  Recipes
B:  How to's
C:  General articles
D:  My adventures in making wine and beer
 
Would you be willing to send in and have published on this blog?
 
A:  Recipes
B:  Articles
C:  I'm too busy drinking what I have made
 

Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP