Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Extra Grape Juice

Saturday, October 29, 2005

 
















The boss just gave me a bunch of concord grape juice made from the grapes on their farm. They wanted to know if I can use it and make something with it. Duh, wine of course.
This year's batch was pretty sweet compared to previous years. The Brix was around 15, so a little sugar was need to bring it up to around 22.
Color is a deep purple and I really can't wait to add the yeast to it. Will have to wait until tomorrow since I added campden tablets today.
Really looks like it will be a decent wine. I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger. I was looking for wine glasses related information and came across your site. Very good reading! I have a wine glasses site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Check it out when you can :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, very unique blog you have! I was looking for wine cellar designs related information and came across you rsite. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a wine cellar designs site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP