Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Welcome to Homemade

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Welcome to Homemade Wine and Beer.


A little background. I have  been making beer for almost 6 years and wine for about four years.  When I was starting out, I always found it that it was a pain trying to find useful and basic information on both hobbies.  Of course, over the past 6 years, internet resources have gotten better and things are a little less frustrating to the beginner.  The purpose of this blog is to provide some basic information and to explore new techniques in both homebrewing and wine making.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, very unique blog you have! I was looking for red wine related information and came across you rsite. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a red wine site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP