Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Additions to Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I finally took the time to put some additions to the blog. Updated my profile and added a separate section for feeds and directories. Another new section contains wine blogs. There are many out there, but I only included those I thought might be of interest. The last section added contains links to wine making sites. Most are non-commercial and generally include tips and techniques.

Hope you enjoy the additions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

REVIEW: Flock Browser Promotes Creation
Web browsing used to be mostly about just that: Surfing site after site for information and goods ... A built-in word processor lets you submit entries directly to some of the leading blog services, including Six Apart Ltd.'s TypePad and Google Inc.'s Blogger.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

Ian Scott said...

Thank you for the link! I'll look forward to reading your blog regularly as well. It's a fun hobby :)

About

My photo

Blogging about the things that I like.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP