Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Blog Changes

Friday, December 09, 2005

If you have been to this blog before, you will notice that I have changed the format. The previous format seemed a little restrictive and the margins seemed to be wasted space. This format seems to be more open and it also allows me to make changes to the HTML code easier.

I have also been experimenting with different ad layouts. Some I'll probably keep and others I'll dump. The primary concern is to make the whole blog eye appealing so if an ad doesn't meet that criteria, it will be dumped.

Looks like the Home Brewer site is not doing to well and will probably start posting more beer stuff on this site. About 80% of the visitors are here for wine info, so look for more beer posts beginning next week.

I think that is about it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP