Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

How to Order Wine at a Resturant

Friday, December 30, 2005

I was reading the most recent posts on Vinography and ran across this article. It is a riot. Here are a couple clips to wet your appetite.

2. Don’t ask, “What’s cheap?”

10. DON’T SMELL THE PLASTIC CORK EITHER!- I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people do this. Lots of wine makers are moving away from natural cork to synthetics. Sniffing a plastic cork tells the world you’re a moron. Don’t smell the bottle cap either. (I never smelled the plastic cork before I was a waiter, so there!)

26. Its wine, not the Blood of Christ. Don’t worship it. Enjoy it.

To read more:

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Technorati Tags : ,

Ads by AdGenta.com




Powered By Qumana

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP