Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Mr. Beer

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've talked about using a Mr. Beer fermenter when I first started out making homemade beer.  Well. here is another person's view on his first attempt at beer making and it pretty much sums up the Mr. Beer brewing process.
 
 

Well, my first attempt at home brewing with this little kit turned out pretty good, I must say. It’s not the best beer I’ve ever had, but it didn’t turn out to be totally bad either.

I’ve read a lot of bad things about this kit on the ‘net since I started looking around, so I figured I’d post about my own experiences with it.

Firstly, it’s about as straightforward and easy to do as can be. Brewing with this thing is a total no-brainer. Here’s the instructions, simplified:

 

Read More

Ads by AdGenta.com


Technorati Tags : , , ,

Powered By Qumana


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP